2017-04-07 00:00:00吴健敏 英语中级口语
英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语通常是通过声音传播的。英语文学作品中也常以书面形式记叙英语口语。下面是yjbys小编为大家带来的关于BEC中级商务英语口语常用句型的知识,欢迎阅读。
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage
这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车。
7 I haven’t nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西
8 It’s all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31. We should continue to reform and improve the foreign trade management system by sticking to the unified policy, fair competition, integration of industry with trade and promotion of the proxy system.
我们要坚持统一政策、平等竞争、工贸结合、推行代理制的做法,改革和完善外贸管理体制。
(注意:"改革"与"完善"两词可以统一为一个意思译出,使句子形式更统一,避免累赘)
32. To transform the traditional export industries and increase the technology content and added value in our exports
要改造传统出口工业,加大出口产品的技术含量和附加值
33. To improve the competitiveness of our products on domestic and overseas markets
加强我国出口产品在国内国际市场上的竞争力
(注意:"竞争力"的说法,还有就是整句话的构成,这句话在外贸行文里常用到,要记住)
34. To work actively to adjust the mix of exports and increase the proportion of high-tech products
积极调整出口商品结构,提高高新技术产品的出口比重
35. To implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis
以试点的形式实行外贸权自动登记制度
(注意:句子的结构,另外"以试点的形式"要注意不要太"翻译腔")
36. To develop a full-dimensional export-oriented economy
发展全方位的外向型经济
(注意:常用句。"外向型经济"也可译成"export-outward economy")
37. Honoring contract, guaranteeing quality, seeking moderate profit and valuing friendship
守约、保质、薄利、重义
(注意:这是我国对外承包工程项目的四条基本原则,做工程贸易的朋友们还是要注意以下的)
38. the principle of pursuing practical results, adopting various ways and seeking common development on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and efficiency
平等互利、讲求实效、形式多样、共同发展的方针
(注意:如果是英译汉,一定要注意简洁性。还有就是要注意"平等互利"的翻法,比中文要复杂一些)
39.To establish and perfect the foreign economic and trade regime consistent with the international prevailing rules and actual situation in China
建立健全符合国际通行规则和我国国情的对外经济贸易体制
40 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快
863
人