2017-03-06 00:00:00云梦 英语口译
去医院检查身体常会取血样进行检查,下面是小编分享的关于化验取样的英语对话,希望能对大家有所帮助!
A:Good afternoon, Doctor.I've come for some blood tests.
大夫,下午好!我想验一下血.
B:Let me have a look.
让我来看看.
The first test is no problem
做第一项目检查没有问题
but the second one has to be done on an empty stomach.
但第二项目得空腹做.
So I suggest that you come back tomorrow morning,
我建议你明天上午来,
and do both of the tests together.
把两项检查一起做.
A:How long do I have to fast?
我得禁食多久?
B:From five o'clock this evening,you should only have some porridge.
从今晚五点开始,你只能喝粥.
And don't eat anything tomorrow morning before you come.
明天早上来这之前不能吃其他任何东西.
A:Can I do the liver function test then?
我能做肝功能检查吗?
B:Yes,you can.
可以.
A:See you tomorrow!
明天见!
B:See you!
明天见!
A:Hold out your hand please.
把你的手伸出来.
I'm going to take a small sample of blood from your middle finger.
让我从你的中指上采一点血样.
B:Will it hurt?
疼吗?
A:Don't worry.You'll only feel a small prick.
别怕.你只会觉得一点小小的刺痛.
That's all finished.
好了,做完了.
Now we'll take a sample from a vein.
现在我们来取静脉血样.
Hold out your arm please,and put it on the desk.Clench your fist!
请把胳膊伸出来,搁到桌子上.攥紧拳头.
B:Is this right, Doctor?
这样行吗,医生?
A:Yes,that's good. Now relax your grip. That's everything for today.
很好.现在松拳.好了,血样采好了.
Come back in three days,and we'll give you the results.
三天后再来,我们会把报告给你的.
A:Here are my forms for urine and stool tests.
这是我化验大小便的单子
B:Here is a box for your stool sample.
这是大便的采样盒.
Use something to scrape off a little about the size of a soybean,and put it in the box.
用东西挑起黄豆般大小的一块放到盒子里.
A:Yes.
行!
B:And here's a bottle for your urine sample.
这是小便的采样瓶子,
When you are ready,bring them back to me.
采到了样就拿到这里来.
A:OK,I'll do that.
好,我就去.
863
人