2017-02-21 00:00:00云梦 商务英语
在买东西之前都是要看好价格的,为了帮助大家,小编分享了一些关于价格的英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!
Molly:
Your prices seem a little high.
你们的价钱高了一些。
Gordon:
We could make them lower for you.
我们可以算你便宜一点。
Molly:
How?
怎么做呢?
Gordon:
If you order in large lots, we’ll reduce the price.
如果你大量订购,我们可以降价。
Tom:
What is your best price on this item ?
此项目的最低价是多少?
Mary:
$24.95 per hundred pieces
一百个美金二十四块九毛五。
Tom:
That will be fine with us .
这价钱还可以。
Mary:
Fine. I’ll start the paperwork for your order right away .
好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单作准备了。
Tom:
You’re asking too much for this part .
这零件你们要价太高了。
Mary:
We have some cheaper ones .
我们有便宜一点的。
Tom:
What is the price difference ?
价钱差多少?
Mary:
The basic model will cost about 10% less .
基本型的便宜约10%左右。
Tom:
How many different models of this do you offer?
这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
Mary:
We have five different ones .
五种
Tom:
Is there much of a price difference .
价钱有很大的差别吗?
Mary:
Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
Tom:
I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.
这是我们船上交货价的价目单。所报价格没有约束力。
Elly:
Good, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go over the sheet right now.
很好。如果可以,我马上把价目单看一遍。
Tom:
Take your time.
请便。
Elly:
I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
我一看这份价目单就知道你们的价格太高了。
Tom:
I’m surprised to hear you say so. You know that the cost of pro- duction has been skyrocketing in recent years.
你这么说我很吃惊。你知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。
Elly:
We only ask that your prices be comparable to others. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?
我们只要求你方的价格能和别人差不多就行了。这个要求很合理,对不对?
Tom:
Well, to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions in our price. But first, you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices accordingly.
好吧,为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步,不过要请你先说明大概要订购多少,以便我们对价格作相应的调整。
863
人