2017-02-23 00:00:00云梦 商务英语
跟工厂下订单之前都要先商量好要哪种货物,下面是小编整理的关于供货的英语口语,欢迎阅读!
Tom:
We’re having a lot of trouble filling this order.
我们这次供货很有问题。
Jessie:
What seems to be the problem.
什么样的问题呢?
Tom:
We’re out of a lot of the items.
有好几项都缺货了。
Jessie:
Let’s see what we can substitute.
我们来想看看有没有什么可以代替的。
Tom:
I checked our supply of that material you asked for.
我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。
Mary:
How does it look?
怎么样?
Tom:
We’ve got plenty.
我们有不少。
Mary:
Good ,I’ll get an order to you right away.
好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。
这是本公司所供应的最好的原料
Tom:
This is the best material we have to offer .
这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
Mary:
Actually ,I don’t think we need it to be this good .
说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的.
Tom:
I can let you have this kind cheaper .
我可以算你便宜一点。
Mary:
Let’s do that .
那就这么说定吧。
Tom:
Our order specified "no substitutions".
我们订单上特别裁明了“拒收替代品”
Jessie:
We were out of the part you needed .
你要的那种零件我们没有货了.
Tom:
We just can’t use this one ,it won’t work .
这种的我们就是不能用,行不通的。
Jessie:
I see. We’ll have it picked up in that case .
哦,我明白了,这样子的话,我们就把它挑出来。
861
人